Wednesday 7 March 2012

A late 10 on Tuesday

  1. I keep being asked if the Cape Town trip was a holiday of a life time. I can't sum it up, it was a holiday, but it also just felt like going to stay at Barry and Kates, and it was the best just to see them, how they live and what they do. We thoroughly enjoyed South Africa, and i'd recommend it to anyone, but seeing friends and making new ones was and is priceless. We miss the Lewis' terribly now.
  2. I'm in the process of making an important decision, if you're a prayer, then remember me please
  3. I have a lump, where glands are at the base of your skull/neck/hairline. Got to go back to Docs for more investigation next wed. As with 2, if you pray....
  4. I am busy making for a baby shower, say no more for now. I love making and wish that i had a room that I could just leave my creative mess out in. Currently it's the living room.
  5. I need to get to the gym
  6. I don't want to go back to work
  7. There's a bit of me that wishes I could sort out 4 & 6 by opening a shop/business, but i'm not brave enough/not the right economic climate etc etc
  8. I wonder what mothers day will hold??? last year I got an awesome tea pot. I'm going to make my own prezzie too though, I want to make a finger print necklace from air dry clay. I'll let you know how it goes.
  9. I love pinterest soo much
  10. I'm so glad we're creative beings

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I like reading this. Hope you are rested after your break...i will say a prayer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely insight into your world. take care x H

    ReplyDelete